Thursday, September 17, 2015

The Togetherness Project Conference

For me the biggest part of my recovery that that truly set me on the path to healing is knowing I am not alone. I felt alone for so many years. I felt like there was this whole part of my life that I couldn't talk to anyone about, including God. I felt disconnected from Him and from everyone because I was hiding. When I was finally able to connect with others that DO understand and love me anyway, it was like this huge burden was lifted off my shoulders.

One of the places I was able to feel a big part of that burden lifted is at The Togetherness Project Conference last April. It was such an amazing conference where I was able to bond, heal, grow and learn. I have had to make the very hard decision not to go this time, but I hope some of you can and are going. It will be so very amazing.

You guys do not miss out on this amazing opportunity if you can help it. You will be amazed at the amount of healing and love happens. It's such a work of tireless dedication and love that the board puts into putting on the conference. Last year it sold out!

What do you get with your conference registration and how do you register?




Registration includes: 
  • A day of healing and connection with other women who, just like you, have found themselves searching for empathy and understanding
  • Six breakout sessions led by an amazing lineup of presenters and therapists
  • Inspiring keynote speakers
  • Lunch and dinner

Fearlessly,

T,

No comments:

Post a Comment