Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My Heart Is Full

Tonight my heart is full. It is still carrying hurt and anger but it is also carrying joy, love and a small measure of peace. I'm not ready for Christmas, I don't even know what we will be eating. The presents aren't all wrapped, probably not even all bought, but it's ok. I am feeling joy, love and a small measure of peace because right now I can feel His love. I have been touched by the love of my Heavenly Father. He is carrying me. I can turn it over for this moment and let him have it.

A Little Lighter,

T.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I enjoy hearing others happiness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have learned that sometimes I have to take my happiness as it comes and appreciate some of the small moments because they help get me through the unhappy moments.

      Delete